FIGLEAF BOUTIQUE SALES STAFF INTERVIEW
Dear Figleaf Candidate LEXINGTON:
Thank you for your interest in a position at Figleaf Boutique!
We'd love to consider you for our interviews that start Monday May 22!
- Copy & paste our EMAIL INTERVIEW below into an email!
- Type your answers directly after each question below.
- Email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deadline: NO LATER THAN SUNDAY MAY 21 AT 3PM!
- We'll be contacting applicants that we think might be a good fit for in person interviews starting Monday May 22.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
FIGLEAF EMAIL INTERVIEWNAME:
UNIVERSITY & MAJOR:
SPORTS/ TEAMS / GROUPS ETC:
PROJECTED GRAD DATE:
UPCOMING INTERNSHIPS/STUDY ABROAD/ ETC. in 2017 or 2018?
Describe your retail or customers service experience.
What do you plan to do after graduation?
Why do you want to work at Figleaf?
How do you see yourself being an asset to our team? What specific skills are relevant to this job?
If you have another job, will you be leaving that job to work at Figleaf?
Will you need to give a two week notice if leaving before you can start?
If staying at that job, how do they handle scheduling?
If hired, when could you start?
How long do you see yourself working at Figleaf? Please specify!
Do you know any current/past Figleaf staff members?
Please include a photo or two that best shows off your personal style.
SUMMER / CURRENT AVAILABILITY
What are the exact times you can be inside the store to work during summer?
How many hours per week do you prefer during this time?
Dates needed off in: (list all dates needed off including vacations, recruitment, etc.)
FALL SEMESTER AVAILABILITY:
Do you want to work during the fall? If yes,…Do you have any internships or other events scheduled for this time?
How many hours do you prefer during this time?
List times you can be inside the store to work for each day during Fall.
Dates needed off in: (list all dates needed off including vacations, recruitment, events etc.)
- Are you available during fall/winter holiday breaks?
Our Basic SCHEDULING POLICY:
- We are looking for hardworking, reliable staff members to join our teams!
- Our general staff policy requires all staff members to work up to 20 hours per week as needed and assigned based store hours, store needs, and staff availability as submitted prior to a particular season. (spring/ summer/ fall) This varies from store to store.
- All staff must be available all but 1 pre-approved weekend (Friday after 3 thru Sundays) off per month which must be requested by the first day of the prior month. (August 1 for September requests.)
- Fridays & Saturdays are our busiest days, so all staff must be available except for the 1 pre-approved weekend requested off.
- All staff must also remain available during busy weekends like mom's weekend, lil sib's weekend, parent's weekend, homecoming, football games, etc. This varies from store to store.
- All staff must also work thru the end of finals week.
- Please let us know the # of hours you prefer and we will try to accommodate your needs.
- In summer, staff may take unpaid vacation dates off as long as those dates of 3 or more consecutive days are submitted at least 45 days in advance of dates.
- We do have a sub shift policy which allows staff to sub out shifts upon occasion if needed, as long as a sub is found, and approved and documented 72 hours prior to the shift. We do have a small staff though so sometimes this in not possible. All staff is required to keep their assigned shifts if a sub cannot be found.
- Missing work for illness requires doctors excuse.
- Missing work for emergency or last minute family obligation is not acceptable unless there is a death in the immediate family
A FEW MORE QUESTIONS:
Do you have any problem with this policy? If so, explain.
Do you have any problem working weekends?
Do you have a minimum # of hours you must have per week? How many hours do you prefer?
Do you have a pay rate requirement above the minimum wage? If so, what?
Do you have any special needs, medical situations requiring frequent dates off, or requirements to visit your hometown more than our schedule policy permits or anything else I should know about?
Have you ever shopped at Figleaf? If so, please explain your experience.
Please tell me anything else you think I should know about you!!!
Email us at email@example.com!